In the course of doing the work of healing, we develop on various levels of our being.
- In our spirit, we move from the separation of duality to unity.
- In our mind, we move from images and vicious circles to truth.
- In our will, we move from forcing currents and withholding, to receptivity and a willingness to give.
- In our emotions, we move from being blocked and numb, to being flowing and changing.
- In our bodies, we move from being frozen and split, to being open, breathing and integrated.
Over time, we will develop discernment and a truer perception about the world around us. We will shift from our defensiveness, to a stance of openness and transparency. The emotional reactions of others may affect us, but that doesn’t mean they activate us. We will be wise in our self-disclosure and rigorous in self-honesty. We will learn to become vulnerable and we will know peace.
Following is an overview of doing the work of personal healing.
The Way Out
- Something triggers an Emotional Reaction
Bring reason to our emotions to discover the cause.
- Come out of Blame and being a Victim
Take responsibility for seeing cause and effect in yourself.
- Pray & Meditate to see the truth
Use mature ego to connect with Higher Self.
- Find the Image
Clearly express the statement of the belief.
- Release Residual Pain
Feel the pain of unmet needs.
- Find the Duality
See the misconception and open to seeing reality.
- Feel and unwind the Forcing Current
Or find the collapse into hopelessness.
- Connect with Negative Pleasure
Discover the pleasure in being destructive.
- Recognize Faults
Reveal the triad of pride, fear and self-will.
- Transform Negative Intention
Find where you need to give.
- Search for a No-Current
Find faulty thinking that undermines fulfillment.
- Uncover Real Needs
Pray and meditate to connect with our longing.
- Impress soul substance with New Awareness
Re-educate the inner child with the truth.
- Pray for Healing
Divine energy fills and heals the wound.
Return to Spilling the Script Contents