Five ways to learn about the Fall and the Plan of Salvation
- Read Understand the Teachings, Parts 2 & 3, on Phoenesse
This online overview of the teachings from the Pathwork Guide is available in three parts:
- The Work of Healing | What We’re Here to Learn (Part One)
- The Prequel | How We Arrived Here (Part Two)
- The Rescue | The Mission That Built Us a Bridge (Part Three)
- Read or listen to Holy Moly: The Story of Duality, Darkness and a Daring Rescue
This is an easy-to-read version of 10 lectures from the Pathwork Guide about the life and mission of Jesus Christ, and the origin of duality and darkness.
- Read chapters online for free
- Get the eBook, paperback or audiobook from online book retailers
- Google Play (ebook)
- Amazon (eBook, paperback or audiobook)
(Em português, ebook grátis)
- Apple Books (Included in 3-book collection)
- Barnes and Noble (Included in 3-book collection)
- Listen to free podcasts of each chapter in Holy Moly (listen to chapters in order)
- YouTube Podcasts
- Apple Podcasts
- Phoenesse website
- Get the story of Holy Moly in nutshell
- Read the 10 original Pathwork lectures included in Holy Moly:
- Read Jesus: New Insights Into His Life and Mission by Walther Hinz
Based on channelings by Beatrice Brunner in Germany, this book tells a similar story to Holy Moly, offering greater detail in certain areas.
- Ebook available on Amazon
- These teachings are also woven into Keywords: Answers to Key Questions asked of the Pathwork Guide, a collection of Jill Loree’s favorite Q&As with the Pathwork Guide on www.theguidespeaks.com.
Return to overview of spiritual essays
Spiritual essay 7: Taking the more mystical way home
Spiritual essay 17: Why did God make war?
Spiritual essay 28: The story of our lives: Why look within?